Click here to read the bulletin.
In the midst of many carriers increasing rates, we have some GOOD NEWS! Prudential UL Protector rates have decreased on average 3% in most cells. California is approved along with other states, except New York. Let us help you provide your clients guarantees at a lower cost. Click here to read the bulletin.
Nationwide is pleased to announce the availability of our newest universal life product in California beginning on [March 11, 2019]. Nationwide® No-Lapse Guarantee UL II is a flexible, competitively-priced product that offers clients:
– Choice in coverage terms — to age 70 or age 120, with the option to extend from age 70 to age 120 later
– A return of premium feature — with two windows where the policyowner can surrender the policy for a portion of the premiums paid (up to 100%)
– A best-in-class long-term care (LTC) rider — offering a cash indemnity benefit that gives clients the ability to use the money as they see fit — even for home health care from friends and family
Suspension of All Individual Long Term Care Insurance and Income Assurance Annuity Sales Through the BGA Channel Effective March 11, 2019 – click here to read the bulletin.
Click here to read more and learn about annuity sales ideas that will grow your business.
Bulletin link. Some key headlines include:
- Lincoln WealthAccumulate® IUL (2019) product updates
- Lincoln WealthPreserve® IUL (2017) – 02/11/19 – product updates
- Lincoln MoneyGuard® II (2019) – product updates
- Lincoln Care CoverageSM Accelerated Benefits Rider – product updates
- Application updates and unified process