Lynne’s leadership is built on a foundation of more than 30 years of award-winning management experience. Her career began at Travelers until joining the Los Angeles Branch of Transamerica, where she assumed the role of Brokerage Manager bringing brokerage sales to a career agency. She later became the Branch Manager combining the LA/Valley office into one large brokerage agency. Throughout her 10-year career at Transamerica she won numerous awards, including the prestigious President’s Cup. Since founding Innovative Solutions Insurance Services in 1997, Lynne has grown her firm into one of the top 10 insurance brokerage general agencies in Los Angeles as well as a leader nationally. Innovative Solutions ranks as a Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles.
Professional associations include:
- Brokerage Resources of America (BRAMCO) – one of the nations’ largest and most regarded insurance marketing groups – member since 1998 – current Board Member
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) – member since 1995
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) – member since 1985
- National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA) – member since 1998
- Member of Young President’s Organization (YPO) – member since 2007
- Prudential Advisory Brokerage Council – current Chairperson
Lynne earned a degree from Occidental College in Los Angeles. She is a proud member of the Chadwick School Board where she and her children attended. Chadwick School recently honored Lynne as the 2017 Outstanding Alumna. Lynne is committed to providing the same Chadwick experience to others through her scholarship. Living in Hermosa Beach, California, Lynne is married to Tom Gilbert. She is proud of her children Jason, Madeline and Harrison. Jason and Harrison have joined her in the business.